The workshop programme will focus on:
- Understanding changes in pathogen populations related to changes in agriculture/ecological systems; including research and applications of diagnostics.
- Agricultural practices focused on production, post harvest processing and distribution of products
Provisional daily programme
- Admittance to the Workshop is subject to payment of a registration fee of Euro 100
- The Workshop is aimed at students, postdoctoral fellows or faculty active in research in the focus area of the meeting and involved in areas related to agricultural productivity of human health from a nutrition standpoint
- Selected participants must be prepared to make an oral or poster presentation